Footbeds for Houseshoes
A high level of arch support with subtle cushioning.
This Ultra-Comfort boiled wool-lined footbed is specifically designed for our collection of indoor houseshoes. A cushioned midsole material gives you just enough cushion to feel cozy, while also offering a firm enough arch support (medial and metatarsal) to help keep you aligned and energized on your feet all day long. The proprietary blend of materials ensures that the footbed flexes dynamically with your foot (and Giesswein houseshoe) each step of the way. In keeping with our philosophy of keeping you (and our shoes) as natural as possible, no synthetic glues or cements are present here. Only four natural materials go into these footbeds: wool, rubber, recycled carbon, and natural jute. Naturally odor-resistant and machine washable.
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- retains anatomic contours and full cushioning for years
- metatarsal arch supports the ball of the foot, and encourages toes to separate naturally, aiding in the release of tension in the foot
- medial arch stabilizes the foot and supports both the inside and outside arches, helping to minimize pronation and reduce fatigue
- machine washable footbed is lightweight, durable, and cushioned
- made of natural rubber, natural jute, and recycled carbon with boiled wool lining
- soft, non-synthetic, moisture-wicking durable boiled wool liner prevents overheating and keeps your foot dry and comfortable year-round
- natural boiled wool is never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- deep heel cup keeps the heel firmly in place and provides shock absorption and increased stability and balance
- made in Germany
Wash & Care
- separate footbed from shoe
- place footbed in washing machine (preferably using a delicates bag)
- wash cold, gentlest cycle (only mild, natural detergent, if necessary, for tough soils)
- no fabric softener; no machine drying
- allow to air-dry overnight
We ship via UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excl. HI & AK) only. Please note, we cannot ship to a PO Box. Shipping charges are as follows: $8 for one pair; $12 for two or more pairs.
Returns and exchanges are quick and easy! We provide a prepaid UPS return label with every order for hassle-free shipping back to us. Not sure what size you need? Order multiple pairs to try on in the comfort of your home – if you keep at least one pair from your order, we’ll waive the restocking fee. Exchanges (for a different size of the same style only) are always free. If all pairs from an order are returned, we’ll deduct an $8 restocking fee. For both returns and exchanges, items must be unworn, in new condition and in their original packaging and returned within 30 days of your order date.
Our proprietary Ultra-Comfort footbeds ensure that your Giesswein experience goes beyond coziness: anatomically correct arch support, roomy toe boxes, deep heel cups, and naturally supportive materials help to keep your feet healthy, energized, stable, and comfortable all day (and year) long.Back to Top