Footbeds for Lodge Shoes
Firm, natural cork-latex support that molds to your foot.
This Ultra-Comfort genuine suede-lined footbed is specifically designed for our collection of Lodge Shoes. A firm natural cork-latex midsole material provides strong medial and metatarsal arch support to help keep you aligned and energized on your feet all day long. By nature, cork-latex will mold to your unique foot shape over time, ensuring a customized fit with continued wear. In keeping with our philosophy of keeping you (and our shoes) as natural as possible, only four natural materials go into these footbeds: leather, natural latex, natural cork, and natural jute. Naturally odor-resistant.
- compatible with styles Bigelow, Camden, Tahoe, Veitsch, and Vent only
- for compatibility with styles Alpen, Brixlegg, Clara and Innsbruck please click here
- for Radler & Reith, please click here
- for questions regarding replacements for other styles, please contact us directly via link below
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- cork-latex with suede lining naturally moulds to your unique foot shape
- metatarsal arch supports the ball of the foot, and encourages toes to separate naturally, aiding in the release of tension in the foot
- medial arch stabilizes the foot and supports both the inside and outside arches, helping to minimize pronation and reduce fatigue
- made of natural cork and natural latex
- soft, supple genuine suede lining
- deep heel cup keeps the heel firmly in place and provides shock absorption and increased stability and balance
- made in Germany
Wash & Care
- spot-clean only
We ship via UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excl. HI & AK) only. Please note, we cannot ship to a PO Box. Shipping charges are as follows: $8 for one pair; $12 for two or more pairs.
Returns and exchanges are quick and easy! We provide a prepaid UPS return label with every order for hassle-free shipping back to us. Not sure what size you need? Order multiple pairs to try on in the comfort of your home – if you keep at least one pair from your order, we’ll waive the restocking fee. Exchanges (for a different size of the same style only) are always free. If all pairs from an order are returned, we’ll deduct an $8 restocking fee. For both returns and exchanges, items must be unworn, in new condition and in their original packaging and returned within 30 days of your order date.
Our proprietary Ultra-Comfort footbeds ensure that your Giesswein experience goes beyond coziness: anatomically correct arch support, roomy toe boxes, deep heel cups, and naturally supportive materials help to keep your feet healthy, energized, stable, and comfortable all day (and year) long.Back to Top